Their Business Brew is a special super child-friendly version of Her Business Brew for those ladies who have younger children at home and find it difficult to get to our normal meetings.
With activities to keep the little ones busy, mums get a chance to network with like-minded self-employed women running a business around their family.
Want to host your own group?
We’re offering the opportunity to start your own Their Business Brew networking group for business mums in your area HALF PRICE for a limited time!
Benefits of being a Their Business Brew Franchisee:
- Reputation – As a group host this helps to elevate your reputation in the local and national business arenas
- Leads and Referrals – If you are also a business owner, being a group host gives you access to many local contacts who are your potential clients/customers. This also raises your exposure, leading to referrals through group attendees
- Earnings – You keep all of the profit your group generates
- Discounted and VIP Events – You receive exclusive discounts and VIP access to Her Business Brew events (such as conferences, workshops, parties and retreats!)
- Discounted Meeting Costs – Attendance to other Their Business Brew meetings at half the price of usual entry
- Advertising and Promotion – Publishing 1 blog post per month on the Her Business Brew website, showing your logo and bio, with backlink to your site (which is super important for your SEO!), 25% off the price of Her Business Brew website ads, digital logo to display on your website to show you are a Franchisee, and inclusion in the Her Business Brew online directory
- Community – Above all you build strong and loyal business relationships with like-minded women. These women support one another, and provide training and opportunities, to help each other progress and succeed both in business and in personal life. Some of these relationships even blossom into long-lasting friendships
£99 £49 upfront cost to get started. Half price for a limited time!
You keep all of your group profits per month
As a Franchisee, Her Business Brew HQ provide you with:
1. Initial Franchise Start Up & Marketing Guide containing all the information and guidance required to set up a Their Business Brew networking group in your area
2. Example documents and templates, which you can adapt to use at your meetings
3. A dedicated area for your group on the Her Business Brew website (and the use of the booking functions if you need it)
4. Opportunity to publish on the Her Business Brew website and social media platforms (through Her Business Brew HQ)
5. Training and information relating to your meeting set up and growth (occasionally at a small cost)
6. Central administration related to your group, including updating and managing your area on the Her Business Brew website
7. Ongoing advice and support through the Her Business Brew website, as well as via email (up to 1 hour contact time per month, and by negotiation if additional support is required)
Want to sign up?
Please contact us for more information, to agree an area and get your franchisee pack