Their Business Brew is a special super child-friendly version of Her Business Brew for those ladies who have younger children at home and find it difficult to get to our normal meetings.
With activities to keep the little ones busy, mums get a chance to network with like-minded self-employed women running a business around their family.
Want to host this group?
We are offering you the chance to take over the already established Their Her Business Brew networking group for business mums in your area
Benefits of being a Their Business Brew Hostess:
- Reputation – As a group host this helps to elevate your reputation in the local and national business arenas
- Leads and Referrals – If you are also a business owner, being a group host gives you access to many local contacts who are your potential clients/customers. This also raises your exposure, leading to referrals through group attendees
- Discounted and VIP Events – You receive exclusive discounts and VIP access to Her Business Brew events (such as conferences, workshops, parties and retreats!)
- Free Meeting Entry – Attendance to all Her Business Brew meetings for free!
- Advertising and Promotion – Publishing 1 blog post per month on the Her Business Brew website, showing your logo and bio, with backlink to your site (which is super important for your SEO!), 25% off the price of Her Business Brew website ads, digital logo to display on your website to show you are a Franchisee, and inclusion in the Her Business Brew online directory
- Community – Above all you build strong and loyal business relationships with like-minded women. These women support one another, and provide training and opportunities, to help each other progress and succeed both in business and in personal life. Some of these relationships even blossom into long-lasting friendships
There is no set up cost to you, we only ask that you are a member of Her Business Brew in order to be a hostess!
As a Hostess, Her Business Brew HQ provide you with:
1. Initial Meeting Start Up & Marketing Guide containing all the information and guidance required to set up a Her Business Brew networking group in your area
2. Example documents and templates, which you can adapt to use at your meetings
3. A dedicated area for your group on the Her Business Brew website (and the use of the booking functions)
4. Opportunity to publish on the Her Business Brew website and social media platforms (through Her Business Brew HQ)
5. Training and information relating to your meeting set up and growth (occasionally at a small cost)
6. Central administration related to your group, including updating and managing your area on the Her Business Brew website
7. Ongoing advice and support through the Her Business Brew website, as well as via email (up to 1 hour contact time per month, and by negotiation if additional support is required)
Want to sign up?
Please contact us for more information, and to start hosting this wonderful already established group today!